What is your return policy?
Purchases may be returned within 30 days. The items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Refunds may only be issued to the credit card or PayPal account used to make the original purchase.
For those living in UK , we deduct a £3 fee from your refund to cover restocking.
For those living outside UK, you will have to pay for shipping yourself to return the item. The £15 fixed international shipping fee is non-refundable.
How can I return my order?
- Tell us the order number and which item(s) you would like to return by emailing email@example.com.
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
- Close the box and tape it securely.
- Stick the return label on the box over the prior delivery information.
- Bring the return parcel to your nearby post office and send it back to us.
When can I expect a refund?
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your refund. We’ll send you an email once the returned item(s) have been received and your refund has been processed.
What if my item(s) are damaged, defective or incorrect?
If you have received a damaged, defective or incorrect item, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, attach a picture of what’s wrong and your order number. We’ll take care of you!